Monday, September 22, 2008

Gentleman

September 12, 2008 Friday-6-6:30pm

It was already rush hour when I left from school. There were a lot of passengers waiting for a ride in Quezon Ave. I saw a jeep with only a few passengers so I went towards it, but before I enter, there were other small kids who were also entering the vehicle. What I did was I let them enter first before I enter to make sure that they can have a comfy seat and enter the vehicle safely.

September 13, 2008 Saturday-4pm

I was alone in our house playing Ran Online because my parents went out to watch my brothers’ basketball games and my Grandma also went out after lunch. While playing, the doorbell suddenly rang. I rushed to the gate and opened it, I saw my Grandma with a large plastic bag of grocery goods. I let her enter the gate and asked for me to carry the bag. She gave me the plastic bag and thanked me for my kindness.

September 14, 2008 Sunday-Morning

I was again playing computer while my other brother was doing his home works. I saw that he was having trouble in answering some items in his book so I presented myself to help him. After a while he finished his works with my help and we started playing basketball in our backyard and had some fun.

September 15, 2008 Monday- 2:30pm

We were taking the career assessment thing in the seminar room right after our classes. Tei, my dearest friend was borrowing my correction tape for his erasures so I lend him mine.

September 16, 2008 Tuesday-evening

It was about 7pm when my mother texted me to go buy cooked food in a near store because she and my brother will be arriving late from their field trip and my grandma, my brother and I would not have anything to eat for dinner because we were unable to cook earlier that evening. So I walked to a near store to buy us some food to eat

September 17, 2008 Wednesday-afternoon

It was really hot and the sun was really high during that afternoon. After the career assessment thing, I went to the basketball court, I saw some of my friends tired and exhausted, and since I had a free Gatorade earlier that afternoon in our PE, I lend it to them and they were really happy.

September 18, 2008 Thursday-early evening

It was again rush hour and there were many passengers waiting for a vehicle. It was also raining hard making everyone eager to ride sooner. I saw again a vehicle with few passengers and went towards it. But since ladies were also entering, I let them enter first. There were no more seats available so I just stood in the end of the vehicle holding in the bars of the jeep so that I would not slip.

September 19, 2008 Friday-late afternoon

I was supposed to go home early today but the rain was heavy and I have decided to wait for it to stop. I went to the cafeteria and I saw my dearest friend, Chuck seating. I went towards him and had a seat. He already finished eating chips that he bought and he was still hungry. He decided to buy instant noodles to satisfy his hunger but his money was not enough so I lend him some coins and he was able to eat and he was really happy.

September 20, 2008 Saturday-morning

Right after eating breakfast, I presented myself to wash the dishes. My grandma said that she would do it but I resisted, so she let me do the work. I washed the dishes and arranged our dining table.

September 21, 2008 Sunday-afternoon

I saw my brother and my cousin having trouble while playing basketball because the floor was a bit slippery and they can’t run and play well because of it. I went outside and mopped the floor and after the work was done, we enjoyed a fun game of basketball.

No comments: